Eating your greens makes a small stash go a long way. If you know your way around the kitchen and are used to infusing, you won’t need much advice from us. But if you’re a novice chef, our guide to easy-to-achieve edibles is a failsafe way to get you started. Let’s begin with a real banger – the all American favorite – the “hash” brownie!!!!
This recipe includes the use of CannaButter. If you’ve not yet mastered the art of making this important green ingredient, check out this blog: You Can Do It – Cannabutter for beginners before you get your bake on.
HASH BROWNIES – THE EASY WAY!
Chocolate Brownies are lovely little lumps of gooey deliciousness. Adding that little extra means double the fun. First comes the sugary hit of the chocolate, then a short time later comes the buzz.
A warning though, it really can take anywhere from 45 minutes up to a couple of hours for your body time to react to the THC in edibles, so go slowly and don’t feast too fast or it could get messy later on.
You will need:
2 tbsp. cannabutter
1 + 2 tbsp. stick unsalted organic butter
4 ounces bittersweet chocolate
1 ½ cups white sugar
½ cup cane sugar
1 tsp ground Italian espresso
Pinch of salt
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup all-purpose flour
Follow the method to the letter, and you’ll be cooking up a storm in no time.
Before you start, take out your eggs, butter, and CannaButter and leave at room temperature for 30 minutes or so.
- First, pre-heat your oven to 350°F (177°C)
- Then lightly grease and line with aluminum foil 13 x 9 inch brownie pan
- Start to make the chocolate loveliness by melting chocolate, over low-medium heat in double boiler, until almost all chocolate is melted.
- Once it has melted, take chocolate off the heat and slowly add in the unsalted butter.
- Once butter and chocolate are melted add the sugar, whisking until complete dissolved into the mixture.
- Add a pinch of salt, vanilla, eggs and CannaButter, and whisk for two minutes on low or by hand.
- Next, grab your spatula and blend in flour until completely mixed with no lumps
- Transfer batter to greased and lined 13 x 9 inch brownie pan and bake for 35 – 40 minutes
- Cool brownies in pan for at least a half hour
- Finally, cut into equal pieces and enjoy!
Full of calories and full of fun – these are an excellent way to begin your baking experience.